lauantaina, tammikuuta 06, 2007

5.1. 2007 The premiere! an oustanding success!

It is over! My god people! Amazing. I must say, this year started great! This week was really intensive, I was really nervous all the time, I couldn´t sleep, I couldn´t eat much.. On tuesday morning I was in Helsinki, in the evening I was in Kouvola, producing a musicvideo for Kaihoro with Harri Pikka. On wednesday morning a newspaper article was done about my movie and me. The interview went well. In the afternoon I went to Kouvola to shoot the musicvideo. Some weird and nice and really rock´n roll attitude stuff came from there, much to do in the edit...And the dvd´s arrived from estonia!! great! BUT on thursday the article was on the days local paper. It was a good piece, but it mentioned kaurismäki for 6 times!! why!? Well, I´ll put it on my pages soon..

Then the radio-guy from the kymenlaakson radio called and wanted me to come to a live interview on friday morning. On thursday it was explained to me that at Kyminsuu, the place where the premiere was supposed to be, you couldn´t serve alcohol. So I had to make some phonecalls and arrange some securityguys to come there. I was so stressed that I couldn´t sleep well.

On friday I went to the interview, which went well I guess. I planned my opening speech for the premiere on friday day. At 5.00 p.m. we started organizing the premiere. My grandmother did some saltysnacks and Laitila sponsored us with some lemonade. We had 30 liters of wine.

Then, suddenly, there was 300 people at Kyminsuu. there is 299 seats in that theater. There was so much people there, I went into a shock. "Who are these people!" I thought. "Why are they here!!" Everyone was there. Everyone!

The securityguys told me that they had to close the door and some people who came a bit late had to be turned away, there simply wasn´t enough room. Amazing... People were standing at the doorway. It was a bit chaotic.
I was so amazed that my opening speech didn´t go as planned but it was later told to me that it went well and I seemed nervous but sweet.
I coudn´t watch the movie.
It took about a half an hour for the people to get out from the theater, cause the lobby just wasn´t big enough. Unofficial information is that there were 340 people there. The actors seemed happy and maybe a bit suprised about the film. But we had a really nice time, altough I didn´t have enough time to talk to everyone.
I sold about 60 dvds I guess. Im a bit tired right now. I don´t know if the people liked the movie or not. It doesn´t matter anyway, I guess.
Here are some pics: Thanks to everyone! Everyone. Thank you so much! This was something amazing.
There is nothing else to say, exept I have a post about the shortfilm which I haven´t posted yet..I´ll post it later.
thank you.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Onnittelut menestyksekkään ensi-illan johdosta. Voiko tuota DVD:tä jo tilata jostakin.

Jussi Rautaniemi kirjoitti...

Kiitoss, DVDn voit tilata lähettämällä postia jrautani@uiah.fi.