maanantaina, syyskuuta 18, 2006

Nearing the end of editing.

Thanks for all the support, I really appreciate it. But things arent´t so bad as I may make them sound. The shortfilm is now in a pretty good shape. I cut everything out, just to put them back in, in a different way. Many fresh ideas came during last week. I was really happy. Lenght is now 25minutes. This week or next week I will stop editing. All depends how long I can work with the material during next weeks. I have a lot to do again. I should edit one shortmovie (with 30minutes of material, which isnt so much) and this week I must edit a cinema verité-documentary practise, at school. It´s also Love&Anarchy- filmfestival. I have 8 tickets..maby. Let´s see. Yesterday I saw Scanner Darkly and Regular Lovers, I´ll propably write about them later, if I have time. Colour me Kubric, Artschool confidental, Tideland, Tristram Shandy: A Cock and Bull Story, Science of Sleep and Pan´s Labyrinth are yet to see.
Even though I stop editing in nearby weeks, it doesn´t mean that the movie will be finished. Our sound designer Markku has left the project. Nothing personal I guess, we had no dissagreements or anything, He just felt that he must concentrate to his bands next album.
So, now Arttu Horttanainen will do the sound designing. Hope evertyhing goes well, there will be a bit more for me to do now. But that´s okay I guess. Also the DVD printing is a problem, and that will require some time also.
I´m planning to do some buttons..chestbuttons, I don´t know what they are in English..So anyway. 5 different kinds, about the movie ofcourse, all will have a different character on them. Buy! 2 euros is the price! I don´t know when they will be ready. I must do all this kind of things, buttons, posters, dvd-menus some day...
Only thing I´m a bit nervous about is the fact about the woman characters. They are not meant to represent women in real life, anymore than the male characters are. Maby, when you combine all the characters, you could get something that represenst a person in real life, but in this movie characters represent ideas more than people.

Ei kommentteja: