maanantaina, syyskuuta 04, 2006

My Neck Hurts.

My head hurts. Because my neck is jammed or something. I try to stretch out in the mornings, but it doesn´t help. I might have to start doing some sports more often, altough I try to jog once a week and swim. But I haven´t swam in many months, in the sense of sports I mean. Ofcourse I´ve swam in the summer but that has nothing to do with sports.
The TRAILER for the shortmovie "We Can Not Stay Here" is online. Please watch it. Music is by Markku Lahtelan Sirkus their music will be almost all music in the movie. yeah.

The Ex bass player for anathema contacted me to do some videoartvideo to his new soloalbum songs. That is cool. really cool. This will be an interesting project. great.

Time is limited for humans.One day is sometimes really short period of time. I´ve expanded it by putting my computer to work and going shopping/school and so on. Also I´m preparing to buy a laptop. That will expand my working hours more. this big computer can render and capture video, while I do other things with my laptop. THis means that I can do things faster, and more, which means that I will go insane. Or maby not. Maby it´ll help.

I´ve shot and edited two weddingvideos while editing the shortmovie, going to school, seeing my girlfried (yeah, seems that I have a girlfriend now ;) ) and doing other stuff which I cannot recall. Going to movies and bars and so on...reading exambooks ( which actually I haven´t done). So, the weddingvideos really anoyed me, but money is money, what can you do.
But editing weddingvideos really numbs you. I´m proud and scared to say that atleast some of the weddingvideos I´ve done really turn out to be good, like the latest. I shoot them with 2 cameras ( latest video was the first I shot with my new camera, really nice progressive picture, changes of focus..things like that..yeah!) and I edit them to be a nice 1hour thing.. I really don´t know why I write this here. I won´t do any weddingvideos anymore! You can imagine how I felt last week when I had swedishclass and in the evenings I edited weddingvideos. I was ready to tear my eyes out.

But that´s over now. Markku has done some small sounddesign things for the movie, but I haven´t locked the picture yet.. This week I´ll watch it from a big screen! That will be interesting. I´ll take some my friend editing students with me and expetc them to say something. Yesterday I did a new ending for the film. really nice. really. ALtough the music is not yet what I want..

Ei kommentteja: