lauantaina, elokuuta 30, 2008

Youtube happenings

Oh I did not realize that I hadn´t published the previous text. Sorry, well now you get 2 texts in one day. Hope you have the strength to read both...well this is short.

Yesterday I went to panic when I came home and opened my messenger and it informed me that I had over 600 new mails in my hotmail. I thought that this was some sort of spam-mail attack but went to look anyway.

Well, all the mails were from Youtube, and since I have this option there that youtube informs me always when someone comments some of my videos, these were all comments to one of my videos: Loose joints.

For some reason it was placed to the front page of Youtube- to the "Featured" section and at that time it was watched over 80,000 times. Well now the count is somewhere over 120,000 and rising..

So, now I have some new subscribers and friends in youtube! :) Here is the video:


And this is a video from last summer! The footage is from my slovenia - croatia trip with Eevis and the music is by Eevis also. Its a short fictional story about a girl travelling! Enjoy!

1 kommentti:

david santos kirjoitti...

Great!!!
Congratulations.