sunnuntaina, heinäkuuta 02, 2006

day 3

I forgot to mention, that yesterday, when Henry did his fall at the "mountain scene" he really fell a long way along the down hill lawn. He couldn´t stop sliding down and his back got a bit hurt during that. Anyway, he´s fine now.

Today started out badly again. When the actor for Mesoaja called and told that he fainted lastnight and that he cannot come to the set to day. I got really upset when he said that tomorrow would be out of the question too. I tried to explain that couldn´t be, but we didn´t get to an agreement. I had to go shooting, so I told him that today he wouldn´t have to come, but we´ll talk later. We shot some nice scenes with Henry and Kimmo, everything went quite smoothly. Exept each and every one of us was badly burnt by sun, and I didn´t have any hat, so I wore the hats of the crewmembers (see the picture, taken by Netta Kervinen).
When we shot with Laura and Kimmo, Laura was very nervous, but i think she did her part quite well. I was nervous too, and when the two of them walked along a path behind my parents house, the sight was a bit scary cause they looked like me and someone from the past..! ;) I forgot to put on the progressive mode from the camera, that was a shame, cause when we looked at the material, it looked a bit bad, without the deinterlacion thing. But it´ll be fixed later. Yep, thats that. Tomorrow is a big day.

1 kommentti:

_ kirjoitti...

Rässii meininkii! Huomeen mestoille! AAAJJIII!!!