lauantaina, heinäkuuta 01, 2006

second day


Today, things went okay I guess. Things were more in my control, crew was energic and so on. The day didn´t start so well anyway. First, last night I woke up in the middle of the night and remembered some shots that I had forgotten to shoot. I was very upset ( I punched the wall couple of times). Then I fell a sleep. Then, at about 6 am I woke up to a terrible stomach ache. I couldn´t move. My belly hurt so much. I managed to get to the kitchen, where I almost fainted. My eyes went blurry and ears were humming. I drank couple glasses of water and started to feel better. Then I realized that I hadn´t drank anything for many many hours. Slowly I felt better, and fell a sleep again. Then, when we arrived at the shooting location, I realized I had forgotten my camera home. I drove back to get it. After this everything went nicely. We shot the scene at the "mountain" it looks like it was shot in a studio!? weird. But it looks good. Then we shot some scenes I had forgotten.
I should have believed that first days are always bad, and no important scene should be shot. But this was a matter of schedules, cause Susanna, who plays Tuuli, wouldn´t have managed to the shootings later. But anyway the parts with Tuuli and Olavi, of the scene 11, which was shot on friday, are covered, and they are the core of that scene, but where to cut in, and how to get Tuuli to the scene is now a little problem, but since I´m so great editor, I´m sure I´ll manage.

I think we´ll get a shortmovie out of this. But it well be a bit od I think. 2 days have gone, 8 to go. This is a massive project to do. Now, I know that I hate that goddam glidecam. But some scenes well be shot with that anyway. Tomorrow some scenes with Laura, who plays Kevät.

Picture is taken by Netta Kervinen, click to see it in larger scale.

Ei kommentteja: