perjantaina, heinäkuuta 07, 2006

days 6, 7 and 8



I haven´t written here for a while. Been very busy and tired. On wednesday we shot the leaving-scene at Äijänniemi. We got some nice footage there, and the scene got some new dimensions when we found a nice bonzai-looking tree. I shot the scene under that. That was the Final scene with Laura, who plays Kevät. She didn´t want to leave the shootings, so she did some sound assistant job! Henry had some personal reasons, so he had to leave a bit early. That was ok, I got the scenes that I wanted. Also the "dreamscene2" was shot. I think I was really tired on wednesday, cause I cant remember anything from that day after shootings..Juippi, Kake and Maspe went to Hamina to see some "horny piano playing" by Vilho. I was too tired to go.

On Thursday we had to shoot the first scene at Karhula, cause Atte has to leave to Tampere in the evening. What I didn´t realize was that on first Thursday of the month was a market day. So the market place which supposed to be empty was full of people. I got very upset. We shot the scene at the bus station. Thats a bit bad. I don´t know what I´m gonna do with the start of the film. Shit.
After this we went to Sam´s pub to shoot some indoor scenes of Juippis place. I couldn´t concentrate, and some things went wrong. But we got some ok material from there. I wish I had been more sharp that day. But I guess this is getting to me, the stress, little sleep.. all that. After this one journalist came to do a piece on this movie. Me, Henry and Kimmo talked very confusing things to her. I was in conflict with many things which I said at the other interview to KymenSanomat. This interview will be published at Ankkuri, and possibly in PK..or something. Also the radio interviews and newspaper interviews will be available at my webpages as soon as I get to Helsinki, and have the time to put them there.
On Thursday evening we wen´t swimming, and ate some pizza. I fell a sleep at somepoint, and woke up with my jeans and shirt on at 3:30 a.m.


Today, Friday we shot some hitchhiken scenes. Things wen´t ok. Nothing special. End is near.

Ei kommentteja: