tiistaina, heinäkuuta 04, 2006

day 4 -the party & day 5 - stealing the car

Yesterday I didn´t have time to write here, cause we stopped shootin about 22 p.m. and after shooting and cleaning up the beach we came to my place and watched some material with Henry, Kimmo and some other people. Anyway, the party scene worked out quite well. We were late, right at the start, so we were in a hurry. When I arrived I was shocked by the view at the beach, cause there were quite a lot of people there. This was my first big scene with lots of people, so it took a while to get things going. Food and drinks had to be served, things had to be in the right place, we had to shoot certaing things, improvice others. Challenging.
Only now I realized that altough there were a lot of people there, many of those who I thought would come, didn´t. Thats a shame, cause people had fun, and a lot of Laitila beer and cider was left over. Almost no one drank the red wine!! People should do things more! not just work and be scared!!
I must correct something, about the actor of Mesoaja, Antti Filppu. At no point, was the situation like I described before "monday was out of the question too" - like that. Filppu just wanted to know if I had a back up plan, if things would go wrong. Of course I didn´t. I know things can go wrong, but I trust life, and if Antti wouldn´t have shown up, Im sure I would have come up with something else. I just got scared, when he called, and misundestood and paniced. But anyway, Antti came, and things went nicely with him! Some really strong scenes were shot.
Also Henry had some really nice, and fresh ideas about his scenes with Susanna. Kimmo and Laura did their part just the way I imagined. Juippi on the other hand had some cards up his sleeve, he got a bit drunk and expanded his role a bit by doing some demonic movements.
So everything worked really well. Exept I would have wanted to film the band more, but we ran out of battery for the camera. But we filmed the band enough I think. The music sounded really nice by the way! Thanks guys!!


Today we shot the car stealing scene, and the scene with Sivullinen jumping on another car. We changed the actor for Sivullinen, he´s now Atte Häkkinen, who was a great choice for the role. THings worked out today really well, altough I forgot to put my shoes on in the morning. I went to the location without any shoes?!? Well Maspe, my bro who has been a real help in these kind of situations went to get them. And I must say something about our catering services. Its awesome! My parents do everyday a really nice meal for us. Our film wouldn´t be anything without them! Also Sami Ristiniemi came to do the role of an angry and closeminded businessman, and did that really nice! He gave us some umbrellas also.
Juippi was really nervous, cause this was his first "big day" with some lines. I expected something like this, cause he couldn´t practice the lines cause they were given to him yesterday, cause matti wrote them just 2 or 3 days ago. But I think that Juippi did his role fine, but I think that he himself doesn´t think like that. But he shouldn´t stress so much.
I gues thats that. Things are going a lot easier than in the beginning! This is fun!

Ei kommentteja: